Following the unprecedented cancellation of both previous bookings for “MRS BEETON, MY SISTER” at Chelmarsh due to snow, even though the bookings were several months apart, a third date has now been arranged…..

2nd September 2018


with a Victorian Tea at 5pm

Whether this means that there will definitely be a huge snowfall the day before, or whether it means that there cannot possibly be snow for the third time, we will wait and see….but fingers a very firmly crossed that this time, the Show Will Go On!